Graphic Designer -4 to 6 yrs- Mumbai
CC India is looking to hire a Motion Graphics Designer, The incumbent would be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment and will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs
Primary Skills (Must have)
• At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
• Must have experience in working on Adobe after Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Premiere.
• Good to have skills- Cinema 4D , 3D Studio Max/ Maya , Camera handling knowledge , Creatively framing and filming video, Flash scripting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
• Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.
If interested please revrt back with an updated copy of your cv.