Role – ForgeRock Senior Developer
The Senior ForgeRock Consultant will require a strong understanding of the Sail point suite of products. He or she will have good technical and soft skills. He would need to be a good starter particularly that of ForgeRock engagements and demonstrate good technical leadership in the implementation phase. The senior consultant will provide configuration and technical support for the in the design process to translate their unique requirements into technical designs for the system as also work through the implementation in a hands on fashion. He/she would also provide necessary thought leadership in the ForgeRock implementations in the DevOps context.
- IAM planning and design aligned to client requirements.
- Lead System development life cycle and environment management activities (Particularly in the DevOps context).
- Design and develop provisioning and de-provisioning processes/workflows for accounts across various internal and external systems using the ForgeRock IAM stack.
- ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM configuration & Customisations.
- Work with the client business and application teams in integrating and on-boarding of applications in either of below.
- OpenAM platform using policy agents, SAML(SaaS) or Webservices
- OpenIDM platform for provisioning/de-provisioning
- Willing to relocate within India as needed/OnShore.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Identity and access management implementer with at least 3 years in ForgeRock suite
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with LDAP/Directory server and engineering
- Strong development background (With development experience in Java and Spring) and Scripting and programming skill
- Hands on experience in at least 3 of the Identity & access management products in the market.
- Use of DevOps process in path to production
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Experience – 6 to 10 Years
Location – Pune