Financial Auditor | 3 to 6 years | Mumbai
- GIA provides an independent, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes for the Group’s various strategic business units,business units and functions.
- Is recognized as the catalyst for strengthening the organization’s control performance.
- The GIA team consists of professionals from Audit, Finance, Technology, IT Security domains with different nationalities, headed by the Group CAO (Chief Audit Officer), and it operates out of Paris, France and Mumbai, India.
- Direct interaction with the Leadership team.
- ravel and exposure to team members in all countries and functions, providing broader horizons and enhanced networking and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to gain broad knowledge of Group operations in the various business units, and deeper domain expertise.
- Experience of operating in a multicultural business environment, and the chance to gain a strong understanding of overall business processes
- As a team member, carry internal audit assignments allocated.
- Identify relevant risks, Process mapping & identifying process level controls.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational & compliance processes for manual, automated control.
- Identify & discuss control issues & improvement opportunities with mid / senior management.
- Document the results of audit, including internal control weakness and / or improvement opportunities via detailed issue logs & executive summaries
April 21, 2021
SBU Shared Services