Finance Controller I 9 to 12 Years I Kolkata
- Fully Responsible for the financial controlling area of the unit for accurate actuals, forecasting and budget .
- Responsible for preparation/management/reporting of monthly BU P&L.
- Detailed variance analysis of Actuals v/s budget v/s forecast.
- Drive cost management discussions with the business leads and analyze on accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis.
- Will ensure accurate Reporting incoordination with Onshore Finance Controller and Operation Leads.
- Costs and KPIs management: Labour Cost , Non labour cost & IDC in Service Lines & KPIs (FTEs,ADRC).
- Perform analytical reviews of financial data with detail analysis.
- Work on all Adhoc reports and presentations to support business needs.
- Hands-on experience in preferably Open text Case360 is must.
- At least one BPM 3+ development projects experience is must.
- Should be aware of application design concepts including process design, form design including custom jsp, integration connectors etc.
- Candidate should be an expert in Java technologies and JQuery based code development Willingness to learn new technologies, Strong problem solving and analytical skills required Experience in working with Support/Enhancement projects would be plus.
August 4, 2020