- Finance Analytics Expertise : Primary point of contact for the client for analytics; engage client to provide finance analytics service delivery; problem definition and delivering solutions for the client across O2C, P2P and R2A towers.
- Technology Understanding: Good understanding of technology landscape (ERP) and tools (SQL, Alteryx, Tableau) to design and deliver solutions to clients
- Project Management: Own the analytics delivery end to end (defining approach, interacting with the client, laying out data requirement, obtaining data, managing resources to do the relevant analysis, build a model, deliver actionable reports)
- Presenting Analysis: Ensuring data gets presented in a structured and easy to understand manner with actionable insights. Presenting the same in a crisp manner to the target audience.
- Client Handling: Work with client to interact and get the project going. Independently travel to client location and participate in workshops. Drive discussions with client. Manage Expectations.
- Team Management: Manage team to support requirement for client. Will need to manage the work of others on regular delivery basis
- Candidaet should be skilled in Business Intelligence, Finance Analytics, Data Visualizations, , Digital Transformation. CFO Analytics comprises of Working Capital analytics, Revenue analytics, Control and Cost analytics, Cash analytics, Business Strategy & Pricing ,Digitization and many other Finance Analytics