Fenergo Consultant | 6 to 9 years | Bengaluru & Pune
- Lead the creation of Fenergo product change specifications and support solution design in alignment with industry best practices and company policies.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client and ensure extending appropriate functional support to client.
- Comfortable using Fenergo OOTB features as a guide to discuss requirements and solutions with the client.
- Prepare and lead client requirement workshops.
- Lead creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap.
- Minimum 6-10 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry. Minimum 2-3 years of Fenergo experience.
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory topics such as FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank and EMIR
- Knowledge of Capital Markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding.
- Experienced in Agile/ Scrum Software development lifecycle practices
- Keep up to date with changes within the regulatory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Fenergo, Client Onboarding, CLM, KYC, Business Analysis
October 22, 2020