F5 Engineer – 4 to 6 years – Bangalore
Job Tittle – F5 Engineer
Experience – 4 to 6 years
Job Location – Bangalore
- The role of the F5 Engineer would be an extended member of the Enterprise Infrastructure & Services – Engineering and Operations team, with responsibilities for managing and implementing load balancing requests for multi-tiered applications deployed across multiple data centers and DMZ security constructs.
- In this position, the engineer will be required to manage and support the global F5 Environment. Also, interact with the monitoring team to resolve break/fix scenarios.
- This role works with and across a number of IT organizations, consultancies, and business teams to ensure the technology implementation activities are aligned to the program charter, IT SDLC & ITSM methodologies, and deliver on the business objectives.
- The F5 Engineer should possess a solid technical foundation and ability to work with subject matter experts in the IT Plan/Build/Operations organization. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to implementing requests and managing the WO requests through Remedy, identify interdependencies, mitigate risks, manage changes.
• Ability to interact with IT professionals and technology owners to implement requested changes
• Ability to solve technical problems.
• Self-starter; ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Proficiency in F5 technologies; Local Traffic Manager (LTM), Adv. Firewall Manager (AFM), Global Traffic Manager (GTM), Access Policy Manager (APM) and Application Security Manager (ASM).
• vCMP, Network segmentation and device administration
• Experience working within Cisco Networking environments.
• Understanding how X.509 certificates, certificate authorities and public key infrastructure (PKI) work.
• Understanding of DNS infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interface with IT customers to understand business requirements and customer needs and assist in the development of business cases and justifications.
• Drive technical decisions for the corporation.
• Lead complex technical projects supporting global technological decisions and implementations.
• Develop processes, procedures and cost-effective technical solutions to support and improve systems.
• Provide technical education, guidance and consulting to IT customers and team members on technology solutions, services, and standards.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance and consulting to team members and others throughout the organization.
• Analyzes current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives for the customer.
• Participate in functional design review across the company.
• Prepare business requirements, system assessments, project and process assessments, and implementation documentation for technical projects.
• Establish and manage effective vendor relationships.
• Minimum of 5 years in a large corporate IT environment.
• Experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of F5 load balancing technologies through achievement of F5 and other professional certifications.
• Ability to work within design teams and mentor IT colleagues.
• Proven track record of implementing significant IT infrastructure projects.
• Proven track record of building working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent communication and presentation
Contact Person: Nitika Pandita