Exchange Admin- 6 to 9Yrs- Pune
Working within the team, the successful candidate will be required to:
• Perform 3rd Line Support of Email and Collaboration technologies
• Project Manage small scale projects and initiatives
• To undertake problem investigation and recovery.
• Develop new functions and services, and ongoing support of new services.
• Perform commercial and cost recovery analysis of Email and Collaboration services to support Finance
• Provide consultancy for the region on Email and Collaboration Products and Services.
• Manage/Support Vendor Relationships
• Specialist knowledge in at least one of the technical disciplines:-
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft Outlook
o Microsoft Sharepoint
o IBM Lotus Domino
• Good project management skills with a proven ability in delivering projects.
• Some technical leadership and/or management ability.
• Ability to effectively coordinate delivery of services involving elements delivered by other internal/external teams.
• Good knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks, and associated technical problem determination skills.
• A broad understanding of the underlying business supported by the technical environment.
• Commercial awareness, and an ability to understand and interpret business and IT requirements.
• Experience of dealing with budgetary issues.
• Broad experience of dealing with commercial issues to enable effective communications with suppliers.
• Ability to prioritise own work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment.
• An ability to articulate IT subject matters to both IT and non-IT personnel.
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups in IT Operations, Development, users and suppliers.
• A high level of technical expertise with the ability to react rapidly and effectively to change. This knowledge will be both specific to the technology supported and the infrastructure to which it interfaces.
• A sound understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management, Data Centre Operations and configuration management.
• An ability to share technical knowledge to assist developing of other team members.