Project Management (Engagement) 9years-13years Mumbai
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI?s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Bring high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issue
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Technical Services Manager to ensure new applications are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into „in-life? service
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service.
Primary Skill(must have)
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills,Manage and develop strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders,
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements,
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place.
- ITIL Expert Certified is mandatory
- Experience in customer facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building
Secondary Skill(must have)
- developing and managing service delivery and support teams
- Solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operations function
- defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA?s etc.Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency,cost reduction and continuous improvement.
Note : We are only looking for Female candidates for this role.