• Creating and implementing diversity and inclusion strategy
• Researching and advising on diversity and inclusion issues and creating programs, training and values around this
• Program management skills to deploy and drive across various locations
• Vendor coordination apart from supporting and closing invoicing processd
• Provide data analytics, reporting to leadership and liaising with relevant stakeholderse.
• Responsible for monthly core team meetings and follow through on actions and commitments from leaders and volunteers.
• Coordinating and organizing various workshops on D&I awareness and sensitization programs across multiple locations and levels
• Engagement with industry and partners to understand trends and best practices
• Tract D&I budget requests and spending
• Work with Procurement Team and Vendor Management
• Ability to create diversity modules/ content and conduct/ facilitate sessions
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Communication Skills