Hiring DevOps Consultant with Ansible as a mandatory Technology.
We are in urgent need of a candidate who has no more than 60 days notice period and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
• Understand software development at a fundamental level, use the best tools for the job, and always think about the future (at scale) when architecting solutions.
• Very good handle on Continuous integration ( Drone, Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo ) and understand its benefits, workflows, etc
• Very good understanding of the fundamentals and importance of secure code, quality, and performance metrics.
• Understand the fundamentals and importance of secure code, quality, and performance metrics.
• Sound experience in developing enterprise applications
• Mentoring other development teams in application security concepts
• Ability to champion Application Security best practices
• Experience in Security architecture assessments and threat modeling
• The Security DevOps architect would work closely with the client stakeholders in aligning with SDLC processes, DevOps readiness and People organization from an Information Security standpoint.
• Ongoing streamlining DevOps enablers i.e. Security blueprints, coding standards and Common Security Servies/APIs
• Work with our client on tool integration keeping the existing investments of our client protected
• Align with the strategy on People enablement (From a competency standpoint) and arrive at a sustainable model around the same
• Continuous integration of SecDevOps into Security Operations