Job role: DevOps Coach (Non-Technical)
- Should have experience in coach the team in Agile, CICD and DevOps
- Sound knowledge on TDD, BDD, TBD (trunk based development), Automation and shift left approach.
- Experience in using or defining the ‘pipeline’ and coach the team on CICD.
- Should have knowledge on TFS, Code quality, security, automation, review, deployment tools.
- Knowledge on SCRUM, XP, LEAN and SAFe
- Minimum 3 Certifications in Agile or DevOps.
- 4+ years’ experience in an agile / scrum environment with a demonstrated appreciation for large enterprise.
- Worked in minimum 2 different program’s as DevOps Coach.
- Able to coach team on DevOps and enable teams in their journey
- Strong Technical background and familiar with IT terminology.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex Agile teams in a results-driven environment.
- Defined and reviewed the effectiveness of DevOps metrics based on technology and process adoptions.
- Able to emphasize on system thinking – to improve the performance of the entire system.
- Knowledge on cloud (Azure /AWS/…) preferred.
Experience- 11-16 years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Contact Person – Supriya Gupta (email@example.com)