Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP), RESTFUL Web services.
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics) with minimum 2 years of professional Java development experience Or in lieu of Degree, a High School Diploma/GED
• Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
• Candidate should have working knowledge on web services
• Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
• Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
• Strong experience with REST API and web services
• Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
• Strong Core Java and spring.
• Strong RESTFUL web service experience
• Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,
Exp. Required: 6– 9 years