Key Responsibilities –
- Responsible for overall delivery for the Service line.
- Acts as a referral point for client issues, escalations, complaints and manages Crisis situations
- Ensures that cost control is maintained and contributes to cost reduction, productivity and service improvement for the service line.
- Responsible for all key deliverables across Operations including delivery excellence, sustenance of KPIs and SLAs for deliveries.
- Responsible for multi-account, multi technology deliveries spread across the regions globally
- Ensures effective Cost Management – Participate in cost budgeting, productivity savings, Cost Control and work on transformation projects to improve cost of delivery
- Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client.
- Participate in review meetings, provides analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports.
- Enhance the COE capabilities to drive operations excellence (proactively), leading run transformation projects, create assets and inculcate the culture of developing ‘Reference architecture’ (reusable assets, models by larger community)
- Participate in presale product presentations, demos, customer evaluations as required
- Team management – ramp up/ ramp down, skills retention, attrition management and appraisals.
- Ensure right skilled resources assigned to delivery accounts as part of right shoring or any other opportunities
- 15-20 years’ experience in cross-cultural and geographically distributed organizations.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
- Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
- A flexible approach with “Can do” attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Project Management experience would be added advantage.
- Knowledge or understanding of multiple Infrastructure areas across technologies (Server, Storage, Network, DB) especially around Wintel related technologies (AD, VMWARE, CITRIX, Windows, Messaging)
- Understand business, process, application, infrastructure and technology relationships.
- Providing technical leadership to internal project teams and clients
- Effectively apply technical knowledge to pre-sales situations and crafting solutions for clients
- Analyze incidents and problems, analyze multi-technology environments and suggest improvement plans.
- Ability to build business cases and presenting them to leadership for approval and ability to articulate and explain business value for technology decisions.
- Experience in capability build and offerings development.