- DB2 6 years of supporting DB2 administration experience with experience on LUW Hands on advanced trouble shooting and performance tuning knowledge experience.
- Understand and be able to define different DB2 partitioning strategies.
- Be able to provide 3rd and 4th level support Sharp conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Ability to provide technical documentation automation scripting installation monitoring and trouble shooting across a large enterprise environment.
- Database server and application sizing and capacity planning Database server and application tuning for performance and scalability.
- Performance testing experience In Depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions.
- Strong working experience of DPF Strong working knowledge of DB2 compression encryption.
- Experience in DB2 ESE installations fix pack upgradation version upgradation Scripting experience is a must.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques in support of 24×7 On call duties HANA 1 to 3 years Experience on HANA.
- Knowledge of HANA Architecture and troubleshooting skills Working knowledge of HANA installations configuration administration and troubleshooting problems.
- Working knowledge of Database Recovery Backup System Copy Working knowledge of HANA.
- Replication Knowledge of DB2 compression Knowledge of Database configuration parameters.
- Knowledge of backup utilities like Veritas Netbackup TSM etc Working knowledge of Database Start and Stop functions Good knowledge on Suse Linux Willing to work in 24X7 support model
- DB2 Administration