• Experienced professional with at least 8-10 experience working across Analytics & Machine Learning domain.
• Proficiency in machine learning and data mining techniques – Feature engineering, regression, classification, clustering, time series analysis etc.
• Data Analysis – expertise in uncovering insights and identifying patterns.
• Strong experience in predictive modelling using R/Python.Strong programming background in at least one – Java, Scala or other object oriented programming languages.
• Strong command over Big Data technologies – HADOOP, HIVE, PIG, Spark-MLlib
• Expertise in handling large data volumes MPP databases like Teradata/Greenplum and high proficiency in SQL.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Strong understanding of Statistics.
• NLP & Text Mining Experience is a big plus.
• ETL experience is a big plus.
• Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Experience working with global teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, BOXi exposure will be helpful.