Exp: 4.5 to 6.5 years
• Should have Experience in Enterprise data warehouse data modelling
• Be Responsible for creating, and maintaining, conceptual, logical and physical data models defining business requirements for management and business intelligence purposes.
• Should be able to Design and develop dimension-fact data models for data marts
• Should have Excellent understanding of Oracle Database and its warehouse related capabilities
• Should have Good experience in writing SQL Queries and Data Analysis
• Should be able Assist in adding indexes, partitions from performance perspective.
• Should have ability to build both transactional as well as dimensional models.
• Should have extensive experience in mapping data elements for ETL purposes.
• Should have experience in generating physical DDL to deploy to databases.
• Should have understanding of star/snowflake schemas, indexing, aggregate tables, dimension tables, constraints, keys, and fact tables required
• Should have experience with modelling tools like Erwin, Visio
• Should be able to work with the business, SMEs and project team to understand business process and functionality in order to understand and create the data model.
• Should be able to assist ETL Leads, Developers.