- Should have experience on CyberArk from 8.xx onwards
- Experience in Design, Installation, Implementation, User Policies, Certifications, Privilege account Provisioning, creating workflows, custom connectors, policies
- Design deploy & support high-performance, high-availability PAM environment with any number of target end points.
- Should be capable to deploy/install/configure CyberArk components Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP and AIM as per the client requirements.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge on Configuring PTA and Conjur
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk such as Windows, UNIX, Databases and network devices, SSH Keys, SAP etc..
- Manage & Support all flavors of CyberArk installation including day to day security operations task, CPM plugin issues,
- Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues to maintain the health of the PAM servers to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Manage and assist all phases of project – scoping, design, deployment, testing, rollout, user support, and documentation.
- Good programming skills in Java, Power Shell scripting, database, Pacli
- CyberArk Implementation
- Identity & Access Management
- Privelege Access Management