Position: Senior Cyber Security Architect
Experience: 13 – 17 years
Cybersecurity Architect is responsible for the architecture of all cybersecurity related aspects of the digital assets within Capgemini. Advice senior executives on solutions for Cybersecurity and helping to protect the digital assets of Capgemini. Assist in articulating the requirements of the business to define the cybersecurity architecture of the future of Capgemini. Assisting in designing, advising implementation teams, testing and implementing security systems within a Capgemini Global organization.
Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of the current threats that a company like Capgemini is facing. Have thorough knowledge of current security practices in detection, identification, prevention and recovery of digital assets. Stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and technologies, as well as best practice in cybersecurity architecture.
- Communicate with Business partners within Capgemini
- Educate the business and the delivery teams about the architecture for cybersecurity
- Work with the partner Eco system of Capgemini
- Requirements gathering by conducting workshops with the business
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades and/or changes
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Essential personal skills:
- Presenting to senior executives and to delivery teams in English
- Working in a global team remotely
- Pragmatic and decisive at the same time, always have a solution with security in mind
Remediation, Network security, IoT security, IAM, PIM, Data security and Classification, Application security, End-Point, MDM, CABS, Proxy, Firewall, NAC, Automation, Microsoft infrastructure, Cloud Security Azure, Cloud Security AWS, Cloud Security Google, Cloud Security IBM, Cloud Security Salesforce, Cloud Security patterns, Zero Trust, Data security and classification, End-Point Security, Operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, IOS, Android.