SAP CO Consultant with 4-8 year(s) experience at Mumbai location
Skills and Experience Required:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the areas of finance, taxation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, project costing, product costing, profitability analysis, Account finalization, budgetary control, fund management, statutory requirements.
1. Preferable certified consultant in CO
2. Minimum of 1 – 2 e2e implementation project or support project or mix of both.
3. Should have played client facing role either onshore or offshore.
4. Should have fair understanding or worked in the project environment where ASAP or SAP Activate project methodolgy’s where used.
5. Should have strong knowledge in the areas of FI Enterprise Structure, Parallel Accounting, New General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Electronic and Manual Bank Reconciliation, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Tax on sales and purchase, Withholding tax, Validation and Substitution, CIN/GST (good to have) and FI Period end activities.
6. Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Controlling Enterprise structure, Cost element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting.
7. Must have working knowledge either in implemenation or on support engagement in the CO-PA or CO-PC area.
Experience: 4– 8 Years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Contact in case of sending cvs: