SAP SD/MM – Consultant – Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
“• Testing SAP SD/MM and SAP processes like OTC /P2P/Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
• Good Knowledge of SAP SD/MM and Logistic and other SAP Specific tools.
• Understand testing processes.
• Prepare Test Plan
• Prepare the test cases
• Execution of test cases
• Defect Management using HP QC
• Contribute to root cause analysis and suggest improvements.
• Be the part of technical discussions on environment issues & ensure related test scenarios are covered so that the apps/services do not break.
• Ensures on time completion of all required tests for cycle/release
• Should take ownership of the assigned task and work independently
• Should have good knowledge of SAP SD/MM and Logistics
• Extensive experience in SAP processes like OTC /P2P/Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in SAP SD/MM testing.
• Good experience in System/Integration testing.
• Should have capability to mentor team members & take up the technical issues where ever needed by team members.
• Should help in the KT process for consultants.
• Should be very confident on client facing role.
• Knowledge on Middleware and Interfaces
• Good English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
• Strong self-management skills
• Attention to detail, organized, analytical and with well-developed presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Total of at least 3 + years of relevant experience in testing with at least 2 years of experience in SAP SD/MM/ Retail Module testing.
Primary Skills: SAP SD/MM
Job Location: BangaloreApply now