Java/JEE– Consultant – Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
• Deep knowledge of Java/JEE ecosystem for building multi-tier and service oriented business applications.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of building concurrent application (multi –threaded) using Java.
• Understanding of TDD/BDD practices and Unit/Mock testing frameworks e.g. JUnit, JMock etc.
• Experience with Message based integration using JMS and MQ
• Good experience with Spring framework based development including IoC , AOP, Security and Spring MVC .
• Knowledge of using a distributed cache preferably Oracle Coherence.
• Good experience with Persistence framework and standards like JPA and Hibernate.
• Knowledge of jBPM
• Knowledge of XML based parsing/transformation and XML Schema.
• Experience with build automation using Ant/Maven preferably with team City
Primary Skills: J2EE
Job Location: PuneApply now