- Plan, develop and implement new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures as per company's philosophy and competitive practices.
- Manage reward programs such as variable pay, merit raises, skill based compensation.
- Develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees.
- Partnering with HR business partners, Recruitment, Talent Management, HRSS, HRIS, and payroll department to ensure effectiveness and accuracy.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends.
- Responsible for ensuring through audits, and legal reports that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Analytical techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.