- To combine technical expertise with advanced product experience to deliver complex solutions to solve business problems.
- To support project management and stakeholders around the successful execution of design, development, and deployment tasks on project engagements.
- To convert business requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the customer’s solution.
- To act as a business analyst and technical services lead to coordinate the design and delivery of a solution.
- To become the recognized leader in analyzing customer requirements and offering multiple, optimal architectural and technical solutions to business problems.
- For the generation of new business by identifying opportunities in existing accounts.
• Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS concepts and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent knowledge of Colibra Data Governance Center (Primary Skill)
• Knowledge of BPMN 2.0 and Activiti workbench in Eclipse
• Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter (Nice to have)
• Preferably knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
• Personal skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Data management with Collibra
- Data Governance