Role: Cloud Native Architect
Level: Senior manager
Required Skills & Experience:
• 12 – 15+ years industry experience, at least 3+ years as an Architect.
• Expertise on Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc)
• Experience in .Net or Java enterprise application stack
• Should have done hands-on development, design and architecture for multiple clients over the experience years
• Willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, goal oriented, high growth team
• Experience on architecting and designing an end to end solution on Cloud for a customer (s)
• Ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement based on the situational needs
• Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud strategy and roadmap.
• Manage POCs & exploratory projects; to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud model (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for the customer.
• Lead Architecture reviews to determine if new products and solutions comply with the agreed enterprise cloud architecture.
• Develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption.
• Develop and drive programs to ensure the architecture and associated product solutions are delivered to realize technical and business benefits.
• Work with other architects to build migration plans encompassing infrastructure baseline, plans and roadmaps; application migration plans, requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques, products and vendors.
• Plan and lead all aspects of Cloud projects such as Cloud Management solutions, provisioning, inventory management, CMDB, monitoring, security, backup.
• Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings, including:
o Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress
o Federated authentication and authorization models
o Automated workload lifecycle management
o Data and information encryption and security
o Application porting, integration and maintenance
o On-demand, self-service access to Enterprise Cloud applications, platforms and offerings
o Overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback, capacity and performance management, and service level objective definitions.
• Manage and mentor team reporting to him/her and review the work done by the team