Citrix VDI Architect – Mumbai- 9 to 12 years
Primary Skills: Citrix VDI
Secondary Skill: Xenserver
Required skills and Job responsibilities
Architect level Citrix Engineer will be responsible for providing Architect level technical support for Citrix environment.
Should be able to analyze VDI the environment and suggest improvement.
This position will analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
- Validate Citrix documents, RCA’s and reports
- Review and work on incidents and service requests , analyze and provide inputs for improvement in quality.
- Server seizing and recommending best practices implementations
- Adhere and ensure all the team members follow documented processes. Actively participate in project discussions and meeting
- Manage Citrix license migrations and renewals
- Check and resolve security reported events
- Point of contact for all Citrix related escalations
- L2/L3 experience level in managing Citrix XenApp / Xendesktop 7.X Environments
- Strong technical experience with the following technologies:
- Citrix Xen Desktop
- Citrix Xen Server
- Basic or mid-level knowleadge of Citrix Netscaler.
Technical Knowledge o Must have:
-In-depth knowledge in different Citrix technologies like XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning server, Access Gateway, Password manager, Xenserver Edge sight, NetScaler, Secure Gateway and Web interface.
-Working experience with different Data base servers is much required.
-Exposure to network administration, Windows administration, Active directory management, IIS, SQL Server database and other applications, batch scripts is preferred
-Knowledge in VMware, Monitoring tools Lakeside SysTrack, AppSense and other tools are very much preferred.
Contact Adhithya NaiduApply now