Citrix Admin – 6 to 9 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- Citrix Admin
Experience:- 6 to 9 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai (Airoli)
Primary Skill. Citrix Xen Server – Build and Administration
Secondary Skill. Citrix Netscalers – Build and Administration
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This position involves problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware and/or software, provide highest level of support. Tasks consist of the most complex and standard / non-standard work and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Mid-Senior level Citrix Citrix Engineer will be responsible for providing level-2 and level-3 technical support for Citrix environment.
- This position will analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
- Validate Citrix documents, RCA’s and reports
- Review and work on incidents and service requests , analyze and provide inputs for improvement in quality.
- Server seizing and recommending best practices implementations
- Adhere and ensure all the team members follow documented processes. Actively participate in project discussions and meeting
- Manage Citrix license migrations and renewals
- Check and resolve security reported events
- Point of contact for all Citrix related escalations
- L2/L3 experience level in managing Citrix XenApp / Xendesktop 7.X Environment
- Strong technical experience with the following technologies:
- Citrix Xen Desktop
- Citrix Xen Server
- Basic or mid-level knowleadge of Citrix Netscaler.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Technical Knowledge o Must have : In-depth knowledge in different Citrix technologies like XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning server, Access Gateway, Password manager, Xenserver Edge sight, NetScaler, Secure Gateway and Web interface.
- Working experience with different Data base servers is much required.
- Exposure to network administration, Windows administration, Active directory management, IIS, SQL Server database and other applications, batch scripts is preferred
- Knowledge in VMware, Monitoring tools Lakeside SysTrack, AppSense and other tools are very much preferred.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane