Citrix VDI Admin – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai(Airoli)
We are looking to hire Citrix VDi profession for Mumbai between 4 to 7 years
Primary Skill. Citrix Xen Server – Build and Administration
Secondary Skill. Active Directory Build & Administration
- Desktop Director management;
- Deployment of VDI sessions;
- managing/updating Xendesktop Master Image;
- managing, creating desktop groups and catalogs;
- assignment and un-assignment of VDI to users;
- coordinating with Release and packaging team for application deployment;
- managing streamed desktop and dedicated desktops;
- Health check of Xendesktop environment to confirm that the service is working (note: the Infrastructure Hosting Supplier will manage and monitor the infrastructure).
- configuring Presentation Server when required;
- configuring Presentation Server clients;
- publishing applications, resources and content;
- configuring policies for Presentation Server;
- configuring ICA connection and session settings;
- configuring and managing server and server farm settings;
- configuring load evaluators and monitoring load using Load Manager;
- configuring and managing network and session printing; and
- Configuring Web Interface.
- reviewing and actioning any alerts for all servers in the Citrix Access Management Console;
- reviewing disk space usage/available free space;
- Cleaning up User profile temporary files;
- managing reboot schedule vs server uptime reports;
- reviewing hotfix/rollup/service pack releases; and
- Managing AD group policies for Citrix Servers.
- Citrix Infrastructure management /Citrix Installation /Publish new application /Testing new application /Make existing application available for new user ,
- Working experience in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Resource Manager, Load Manager.
- Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Web interface 5.12, XenApp 5.0 & 6.0, ICA Client 12.0, Citrix Secure Gateway 3.1.0, 3.1.3
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane