Citrix Admin – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- Junior Citrix Administrator
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Bangalore / Mumbai (Vikhroli/Airoli)
Primary Skill. Citrix Presentation server 4.X, Build and Administration
Secondary Skill. Active Directory Build & Administration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation and troubleshooting of Citrix MPS 4.o, XenApp 4.5/5.0/6.0/6.5.
- Perform regular Citrix Farm Health check and take appropriate action
- Configure Manage and troubleshooting Group Policy/Citrix Policy related issues in Citrix environment.
- Publishing and modification in Citrix publish applications.
- Troubleshooting Web-Interface related issues and configuring the same for Internal/External access.
- Citrix & MS profile management.
- Troubleshooting Citrix Printing related issues in XenApp environment consisting of Presentation Server 4.5, XenApp 5.0, XenApp 6.0 and XenApp 6.5.
- Install, Configure and troubleshoot resource manager issues in Presentation Server and Edge sight servers.
- Communicate issue status to customers in accordance with defined SLAs
- Provide timely follow-up to user questions according to established SLA’s
- Ensure adherence to best practice security controls and audits.
- Incident resolution, user generated and auto generated.
- A strong technical aptitude, strong problem solving skills.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation
Details Skills & Experience
- 4 years of experience on administration and troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation server 4.0, XenApp 4.5/5.0/6.0/6.5.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting skill on Citrix Web interface and Citrix Licensing.
- Strong troubleshooting skill on printer related issues in Citrix environment.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting skills on Hosted/published applications and applied policy.
- Strong understanding of profile management technologies.
- Fair understanding of Citrix users flow over NetScaler.
- Strong understanding of Citrix UPM and MS Roaming Profiles.
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Microsoft SQL Databases.
- Knowledge & Experience of managing and maintaining Microsoft Windows environments.
- Based on Windows 2008 / 2008 R2
- Strong understanding in the compatibility and challenge between 32-Bit and 64- Bit Terminal Server Systems
- Knowledge of Virtual environment ESX VMware , HyperV.
- Ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and its uses
- Task oriented, self-initiated and objective driven
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good and fluent Communication Skills.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane