Hiring CICD Specialist with expertise as a DevOps or Build and Release engineering with interest working as a CICS specialist in coaching CICS Tools and strategies to subordinates.
We are in urgent need of a candidate who has no more than 90 days notice period and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
Component Management strategies – versioning, branching, merging
Component Management tooling – Subversion, Git, BitBucket , Nexus
Build strategies – local builds, integration builds, release candidates
Build tooling – Maven, Jenkins
Quality strategies on High level – static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, peer reviews,
Quality tools – Sonar, Secure coding tools if any
Development Tooling and Configuration strategies – component management, dependency management, binary artifact management
Testing strategies – HP UFT , Rest Assured etc.
Communication – English and Local Language
Presentation – Tech and non-tech audiences
Independent – is flexible and will change his/her mind but only when proper arguments are presented
Convincing – is able to convince both tech and non-tech audiences of the necessity of certain choices
Cultural awareness – is able to strike the right tone-of-voice with different cultures, especially Indian culture
SDLC holistic view – appreciates the complexity of integrating the different phases in the lifecycle of software
Agile way-of-working – has experience working in Scrum teams and scaling Agile
• Assess team maturity/readiness for CICD adoption.
• Plan the CICD roadmap and provide necessary coaching the teams to close the gap (if applicable).
• Act as a team CICD coach embedded within agile delivery teams
• Effectively apply the tool stack (tool specific coaching).
• Mentor and coach to practice Continuous Delivery for their applications (way of working).
• Identify and coach emergent CICD warriors within the team to grow towards L2 or even L3 (train the trainers).
• Identify impediments to the CICD adoption and work with the CICD program to solve / mitigate these.
• Align between onshore and offshore programs