Change Manager – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Change Manager
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- The primarily task of the Change Manager is to operational manage the quality & efficiency tollgates of the change process, and is responsible for a smooth flow of the Change Process across Tiers and across Towers for one or more customers.
- The Change Manager is responsible for correctly configuring the Change Management targets in Service Management tooling.
- He monitors the overall functioning of the process (for one or more customers). In case of exceptions, the Change Manager reports and analyses the exceptions to stakeholders, and proposes improvements in order to mitigate these exceptions.
- Manage Normal & Urgent Changes (from start to end) for one or more customers
- Organize & Chair CAB meetings & CAB approval’s
- Assign Change-related work to involved delivery SME’s
- Monitoring on compliancy of agreements on individual changes and SLA
- Escalate exceptions to respective roles
- Act as operational SPOC & SME for Change management for respective Customer
- Maintain and support customer process implementation
- Provide SLR comment / voice over on SLR data.
- KPI’s No KPI Frequency Target
- Monitor, report and analyze the quality of Change handling including compliance to (SLA), agreements on individual changes and Design (Process and Procedures).
- Escalate exceptions.
- Propose mitigations and improvements.
- Facilitate process improvement plans, both customer specific and generic.
- Feedback results to improvement plan owners and action holders.
- Support and manage special procedures (eg. Urgent change).
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane