Cards and Payments Senior Business Analyst (Mobile wallet, Card/Mobile payments)
Experience: Candidate applying should meet the minimum criteria below
• Strong working knowledge of cards and payments domain specific to Mobile wallet, Card/Mobile payments
• Must have good understanding of cards open loop payments ecosystem. This should cover end to end transaction flow, role of parties involved, authorization, clearing and settlement process etc.
• In depth knowledge of Mobile wallet working use cases and underlying technology around in-app payments, proximity payments, ecommerce checkout etc.
• Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
• Clearly articulates and documents business requirements
• Understands and documents processes and solutions according to business needs.
• Facilitate the definition and agreement with business on requirements of scope and business objectives.
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
• Develops functional specifications for client sign off and acceptance.
• Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-through to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
• Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
• Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
• Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
Education and Experience
• Education: BE/B.Tech, MBA (preferred).
• Overall 10-12 years of work experience. Relevant experience of 6+ years.
• Experience writing business requirement documents, specification documents, user stories and use cases, UML diagrams and following product releases through to completion.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints.
• Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
• Experience working with Mobile/Web technology teams.
• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with various partners and stakeholders.
• CBAP certification will be a plus.
Job Location – Pune
Experience – 10 to 14 Years
Contact Person –