Digital Business Transformation Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
In BTS (Business and Transformation Solutions), we support our clients through large scale transformations, enabled by leading edge automation and technology solutions. We want the very best for our clients, and we know that the technology we implement can help them achieve great things. We also know that the implementation of a new technology solution impacts everything it touches, so our teams work collaboratively with our clients to ensure smooth and pain-free transitions.
We’re looking for people who love building great relationships with clients, and who naturally engender trust from those they work with. Coming to work with us means using the right change management techniques to guide our clients through a seamless programme of activity which ensures the smooth running of our technology-enabled transformation projects.
The Focus of Your Role
You’ll be accountable for shaping, selling and delivering end to end solutions for our clients with a focus on best in class F&A processes, enabling automation/technologies, organization and people change and controls enhancement. You shall be working with clients who operate global business services/shared services and other retained finance operations and supporting them to deliver digital finance transformation.
An important element of your role will be to ensure rigorous programme and project management with financial control while also covering risk/issue management and transparent communication with senior client executives. You’ll use your excellent organisational skills to ensure that projects are appropriately resourced and run. You’ll be very flexible, adapting to the day to day changes which occur on every significant programme, and be agile in the way you work. You will also be expected to travel regionally/internationally often at short notice where required.
What you’ll do
- Articulate the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Strong contribution to and best in class insights for an inspiring vision for digital finance transformation and change
- Exhibit leadership qualities with client personnel on a day to day basis whilst delivering projects
- Demonstrate personal capability and competence in pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Strong contribution and insights on leading practice Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design, build and implementation
- Actively engage in presales activities and support Senior Executives on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
What you’ll bring
To get the most out of this role, you’ll have:
- Ability to bring market and leading practice insights in F&A operations.
- A passion and deep interest in automation/ new technologies, large scale enterprise wide ERP solutions e.g. Oracle , SAP, cloud based
- Experience/exposure of design and successful establishment of Shared Services operations within complex global organizations or demonstrable consulting experience with exposure to successful sales pursuits
- Energy, drive and resilience to overcomes challenges in various contexts
- Knowledge and experience on driving a performance based culture in F&A
- Cross functional knowledge of finance processes e.g. O2C, R2A, P2P
What we’ll offer you
Exposure to the latest automation and technology solutions including RAP. Hands on practical experience in these processes and enabling technologies. Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.