Billing Analyst_2-4 years, Pune
• Acts as the key single point of contact for all finance matters and issues to project teams and project management for the entire project lifecycle
• Develops & models project financials. The FMA works closely with the client-serving executive to price the projects, provide deal review support and develop project budgets.
• Monitors account/project economic; analyzing original deal economics, budget and forecast to actuals.
• Validates monthly project forecast
• Determines the billing and collections best practices for each account/project based on contractual and delivery framework. Provides support to Global Revenue and Billing team for all billing matters where required.
• Billing team taking over all billing activities centrally, FMAs will coordinate
• Provides assistance with accounts receivables tracking and collections. Streamlines and standardizes the billing and collections processes in order to minimize aging AR
• Reconciles and performs analysis of inventory balances
• Establishes and maintains Account/project records and information to ensure all relevant project data and information is stored in one central location
• Internal and external audit support
• Engages in Special Projects/Ad hoc requests. The FMA gathers and interprets data and provides analysis upon reques
Forecasting, Budgeting, Billing, invoicing
Experience: 2-4 years.
Location : Pune