- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (amounts, licenses, vouchers, learning credits, other training products) to meet contractual thresholds
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to Contract Management core team
- Raises iSOWs for regional commitments; raises PO for signed off contracts
- Cooperates with Procurement and Finance teams to finalize contracts
- Allots licenses/amounts/vouchers/learning credits etc. per finalized regional commitments
- Works with and escalates issues to L&D contract owners as needed
- Maintains related process documentation and procedures (updates if required)
- Maintains additional purchase of licenses or vouchers or any other products under the contract
- Maintains day-to-day administration of implemented contracts (license distribution and tracking the usage, reporting, resolving minor issues, re-directing queries to proper sources, etc.)
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Initiate and monitor processing of external invoices and process internal charging
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build
- relationship with them for the future delivery
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Learning would be an advantage.
December 30, 2019