Urgent opening for Middleware service developer 6-8 years – Bangalore
• 6 to 8 years of experience in Software development
Education & Training
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
• Strong C/C++ programming skills
• Strong experience in using IPC mechanism like Thrift, DBus, Franca, Common-API etc.,
• Strong experience in developing middleware services Lifecycle Management, Audio Management, and Persistency etc.
• Good Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture
• Good experience in CAN and OSEK/AUTOSAR
• Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
• Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools – SVN and GIT
• Good knowledge of Yocto build system.
• Good Knowledge of Requirement Management Tool – DOORS
• Excellent Communication and Team work skills
• Experience in working with Linux platform (Development, Build and Deployment)
• Familiar with object-oriented design and various design patterns
• Experience on modern S/W Development languages like JAVA, C# is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge on scripting languages Perl or Python etc.
• Good knowledge of Test driven development (Unit and Module testing)
• Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment using Atlassian tools.
• Define and Analyse SW requirements and SW interfaces
• Development and maintenance of Middleware framework components.
• Development of SW application modules for head unit
• Collaborate with Daimler internal stakeholders and suppliers who are responsible for system components.
• Participate in all SW architecture and integration workshops
• C/C++ Coding and Unit Testing
• Integration, Build and Release Management of application
• Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
• Develop, flash and test the application in Telematics Head Unit hardware
• Communication with partners, suppliers and within the team