Automation Test Engineer – 6 to 8 yrs – Hyderabad
Any Graduate OR Post Graduate
• Test Automation framework design, development and maintenance
• Test automation assessment, analysis and roadmap development, ROI analysis
• Reviewing requirements specifications to assure quality of the products and assess regression scenarios to be automated
• Accurate and precise estimation for the assigned tasks (both effort & schedule) along with dependencies.
• Developing appropriate test automation strategy, applying the latest techniques in test automation
• Using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites and execute those
• Responsible for setting up data, tools, databases to support integrated test environments
• Creation of testing project reports to report on the status and metrics
• Provide technical guidance to team members
• Client, onsite and offshore coordination
• Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, test stubs and drivers
• Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
• Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
Experience & Exposure Expected – 8+ years of testing experience, with a minimum of 3+ years in automation
• Sound test process knowledge and expertise in testing life cycle
• Relevant domain / industry experience
• Effort and schedule estimation experience in automation projects
• Exposure in more than one of the industry leading automation tools – Rational Robot, Selenium, SilkTest, SOA test, HP QTP, etc.
• Good SQL and data manipulation skills • Strong leadership a
Experience: 6 to 8 years