Automation Engineer – 4 to 6 years – Bangalore
Job Title – Automation Engineer
Experience – 4 to 6 years
Job Location – Bangalore
Summary of the Role
This position demands develop, maintain & test the scripts in order to support automation in networking area/Storage area & computing environments.
- Analyze user needs and design, code, test, debug using scripts to support operational needs
- Responsible for development on Resolve for automatic Network switch port assignment and rollout
- Responsible for developing automatic record updates
- Work with Internal stake holders in order to understand the requirement and identify the solution
- Develop script for simple VLAN creation
- Experience with LAN/WAN data center operations and network operations.
- Responsible for various LAN environments
- Requires advanced knowledge of IP based networking principles, practices and technology, deployed on Cisco Networks switches and routers.
- Skills & Knowledge – Technical / Functional and Managerial
- Very good scripting skills and mapping flows for automations, scripting Language experience either Python / Perl or Shell is a must
- Basic knowledge on Java framework is a must
- Cisco and HP, NW switches
- Understanding of Resolve, BladeLogic
- Good understanding of firmware
- Very good understanding of IP, DNS, DHCP
- Good understanding of compute & NW connectivity
- Optional VMWare ESX, Vcenter, HP oneview and Lenovo Xclarity ( to better understand requirements)
- Good communication and documentation skills Education and Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of technical education or equivalent.
- Should have strong problem solving, analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to learn and grow
Contact Person – Nitika Pandita