Primary Skill: SAP XI/ PI
- Proficient in developing ESR and ID objects in PI7.0/7.1/7.3 and deploying 3rd party adapters
- Proficient in writing/debugging java based UDFs, custom/standard adapter modules and Java/ABAP proxies.
- Additional with above steps should have Worked with Graphical Mapping, Udfs, XSLT and Java mapping
- Worked on adapters like (FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, MDM, JMS, HTTP, HTTP_AAE and MAIL).
- Expertise with ICO scenarios configuration
- Expertise with web services
- Worked on CTS and File transport system.
- Prefer to have worked ABAP reports, function module, table
- Prefer to be expertise in coding ABAP and OOABAP
- Prefer to have worked on ALE Idoc with expertise in selection program and posting program.
- Prefer to have worked on BAPI RFC’s, Exits, BDC and BAdI.
- Experience in implementation, migration and support projects.
- Should have well experience in ITIL Process.(Familiar with change and problem management Process)
- Proficient in PI monitoring, Alert configuration and troubleshooting
- Good working experience in ccBPM/Process orchestration (ccBPM), SOAMANAGER, Service Registry.
- Good working Experience in ALE/IDOC configuration in PI Knowledgeable about SLD configuration