Primary Skill: SAP ABAP
• Hands-on expertise in Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports (preferably ALV using OO Methodology), BAPI, BDC, Flat file Interfaces (handling files on Application Server and Presentation Server)
• Should have hands-on (real time project work) knowledge of ALE-IDoc. This covers: Development of Custom IDoc, Development using Standard IDoc and Enhancement of IDoc
• Hands-on expertise in Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits.
• Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning
• Hands-on expertise in SAP Scripts and Smartforms
• Good understanding of Adobe forms, classical as well as interactive
• Should have working knowledge of OO ABAP
• Should possess good soft-skills, analytical and communication skills
• Should have good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC
• Desired Skills
• Knowledge of Enhancement Spots would be an added advantage
• Knowledge on advanced ABAP areas such as Webdynpro and Workflow would be an added advantage
• Good written, verbal communication skills and status reports to concerned leads/managers.
• Ability to understand and convert the FS to TS, UT and code .
• Minimum 1 implementation project experience or minimum 2 years of support experience.
• For SC Level Similar to above, Overall 6 years of ABAP experience.
• Ability to play Key and lead roles and having motivation skills.