We are Hiring for Linux Admin
• BS/BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS or Debian preferred).
• 3+ years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
• Solid understanding of AWS Cloud and other Amazon provided services and products
• Experience with monitoring tools such as (Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, Ganglia etc)
• Strong networking and cloud computing fundamentals.
• Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
• Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby) or Shell .
• Exceptional team work as well as being able to work under own initiative.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good in trouble shooting and being able to handle web applications built on REST and web sites using DHTML (JS frameworks and CSS )