- Analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
- Validate Appsense documents, RCA’s and reports
- Review and work on incidents and service requests, analyze and provide inputs for improvement in quality.
- Recommending best practices implementations
- Adhere and ensure all the team members follow documented processes. Actively participate in project discussions and meeting
- Manage Appsense license migrations and renewals
- Check and resolve security reported concern/ events
- Point of contact for all Appsense related escalations
- Hands on experience in managing User Workspace Manager (Appsense).
- Provide work guidance or technical assistance to less senior engineer