IT Risk Senior Consultant hirings currently within Our Financial Services Practice at Hyderabad. Candidates must have minimum total experience of 6 years
• 6-10 years IT experience.
• 2-4 years Info Security experience supporting enterprise programs.
• 1-3 years in IT Risk Management or Assurance roles performing remediation projects.
• 1-3 years’ experience implementing application and server security vulnerability solutions
• Consulting experience demonstrating ability to effectively communicate with client and deliver quality deliverables.
• Experience with various vulnerability tools such as Fortify, Appscan, WhiteHat, Qualys, BladeLogic and/or Imperva is a must
• Knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as OWASP-10 is required
• Experience developing, communicating, and implementing application vulnerability solutions is required
• Must be knowledgeable in the baseline requirements of Security Architecture
• Experience working with stakeholders on a team is required
• Strong communication skills and ability to work independently and to be the main client project contact
• Candidate must be located in Hyderabad area
• Insurance and Financial Services experience is a strong plus
o Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
- The IT Risk Senior Consultant will work on a team focused on remediating identified application and server security vulnerabilities for this global insurance company.
- The role includes working on a consulting team to research, develop, implement and manage solutions to remediate the identified application and server security vulnerabilities across various business units to improve IT Risk Management.
- The role will require the use of excellent communication skills to interface with various business unit owners, IT architects and engineers to perform this work.
- Hands-on experience remediating application and server security vulnerabilities is required as well as IT Risk Management skills.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture and the controls associated is also required.
- The role also requires knowledge of IT Security tools utilized by the client is required.