Support in Analysis and Reporting in areas related to Human Resource Management such as Workforce Analysis, Compensation& Benefits, Learning and Development, Internal Mobility and Employee Attrition.
- An MBA/Masters from a reputed institute or an Bachelors with exceptional work experience. Statistical educational background preferred.
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)
- Liaise with the client to understand unstructured business problems and recommend the right solution. The individual should be able to work closely with clients and develop actionable insights & results.
- Use strong system skills and domain knowledge to examine the effectiveness of client’s operations and to communicate conclusions. Develop reports and analysis for continuous improvement.
- Build and expand HR Analytics capabilities.
- The candidate should be able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions for clients
- Candidate should be able to handle and analyze large volumes of data and extract meaningful trends, outliers and recommendations.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and
- Common responsibilities include scanning business processes, identifying KPIs and performance trends, Data cleansing and analysis, data mining, preparation of reports (formal presentations/excel) and project management
- Requires knowledge of Statistical tools(R Studio, SAS), computer system capabilities, and business processes. Candidate should have good knowledge on Excel macro.