- Individual contributor who will support Delivery and focus on understanding of systems (Oracle) and Tools (SQL, Alteryx and Tableau)
- Analyst will do the following:
- Perform data analysis as directed by team lead/ team manager.
- Support analytics projects by using strong data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Ability to crunch, manipulate and work with large quantities of data
- Maintain the credibility of all data analysis and processes maintained by the team.
- Common responsibilities include operations analysis, scanning business processes, identifying performance trends, bottlenecks, data analysis, data mining, and preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint. Typically in Finance Areas. Cost reduction, Working Capital improvement etc.
- Draw takeaways and actionable insights as appropriate from the analysis.
- MBA (Finance) and BE
- Experience in business analyst and relevant roles to develop analysis and reporting on technology platform based on business user requirments
- Good working knowledge in ERPs such as SAP / Oracle etc.
- Hands on work with Data Manipulation tools like Alteryx and data visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Preferably with CPG and Retail Industry knowledge
- SQL, Excel / MS Access (Mandatory)
- Team Player, Analytical Skills
- Customer Centricity
- Positive Attitude & Willingness to put that extra effort to exceed expectations
- Fluent English communication skills (Oral, Written and Presentation)
- Ability to adapt & work in an unstructured & ambiguous environment