- Individual contributor who will support Delivery and focus on P2P (Procure to Pay) and R2A domain primarily in the areas of Payables analysis, Vendor Analysis, T&E analysis and Variance Analysis
- Analyst will do the following:
- Perform data analysis as directed by team lead/ team manager.
- Support analytics projects by using strong data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Ability to crunch, manipulate and work with large quantities of data
- Maintain the credibility of all data analysis and processes maintained by the team.
- Common responsibilities include operations analysis, scanning business processes, identifying performance trends, bottlenecks, data analysis, data mining, and preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint. Typically in FP&A, P2P and R2A areas
- Draw takeaways and actionable insights as appropriate from the analysis.
- MBA (Finance)/CA with B.Com
- Experience in business analyst and relevant roles to develop analysis and reporting on technology platform based on business user requirements
- Good working knowledge in ERPs such as SAP / Oracle etc.
- Hands on work with Data Manipulation tools like Alteryx and data visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Preferably with CPG and Retail Industry knowledge
- SQL, Excel / MS Access (Mandatory)
- Team Player, Analytical Skills
- Customer Centricity
- Positive Attitude & Willingness to put that extra effort to exceed expectations
- Fluent English communication skills (Oral, Written and Presentation)
- Ability to adapt & work in an unstructured & ambiguous environment