- Designs, build, implement Campaign delivery using Adobe Campaign Standard for channels like email, SMS. Mobile push notification, direct mail etc.
- Schema creation and data source configuration
- Analyzes requirements with the project sponsor/BU representative, determines the strategy for the proposal, and evaluates the feasibility.
- Makes sure that the build or implemented software has a soft landing in the Service and Delivery department.
- Responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
- Technical workflow development
- Import, export and migration of Campaign assets from one environment to another
Job requires specialist Adobe Campaign Management Classic version (V6/7) experience.
Proven knowledge of the different Adobe Campaign modules like for example interaction, message center, MTA, FDA etc.
Good understanding of different architectures and familiar with multi-instance, multi-server environments
Understanding of DB concepts like links/join, query optimization, query operators etc.
Experience in integration and configuration with other Experience cloud tools like Adobe Target, AAM, Analytics, AEM would be added advantage
Creation of campaign & delivery templates, Typology & Typology rule.
Able to debug the various log files to pinpoint an issue. Like the campaign logs, delivery logs and system log files.
Debugging & improving (if applicable) of all technical workflows.
Core file analysis.