Role: Adobe AEM Developer_6 to 9 years_Chennai
Roles and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
- Convert client provided content into AEM content
- Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
- Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
- Conducts user testing and reporting on the outcomes
- Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
- Experience in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with large scale, high volume E-commerce websites, Responsive design techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems and experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools including Experience Manager and Scene 7.
- Hands on experience with designing and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of creating REST Web Services. Experience working with both SQL and NonSQL databases.
- Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Extremely detailed oriented, committed to excellence and takes unrelenting pride in the code you write.
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization, information security vulnerabilities and risk management
Primary Skills: Adobe AEM
Experience: 6 to 9 Years