Job Description –
- Associate would be working as a Base 24 Classic developer
- Would be involved into Design, build and resolve problems of banking systems. Enables the Bank to maintain, develop and enhance functionality to meet business needs.
- Design systems and provide technical guidance to other development staff. Works with more complex systems, or in a lead technical role within a build team.
Job Specification –
- Should have Development experience in Tandem/BASE24 (preferred to have min 3 years in TAL development on BASE24 online modules)
- Should be able to design and develop solutions independently and provide technical input to discussions
- Experience in agile techniques (e.g. SCRUM) would be an advantage
- Should have experience in multiple BASE24 modules including ATM Device Handler (N50/NDC+); POS Device Handler (AS2805); Interchange interface modules (AS2805 and ISO8583); Schemes modules (VISA, MDS, BNET); Fraud (PRM) knowledge
- Proficient in Tandem Guardian O/S. Extensive hands on coding experience in TAL, TACL, COBOL, SCOBOL, Enform
- Experience in software: ACI-BASE24 Release 5 and 6, Pathway, MasterCard and VISA network, XPNET 3.0, FINSIM, PRM-SEIP Interface, TCP/IP for Tandem.
- Familiar with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle KEY
- Good communication, written and presentation skills
- Good work ethic, positive attitude and good team player
- Banking industry and technology experience
- Good understanding of Cards and Payments processing
OTHER KEY SKILLS REQUIRED Good organizational skills, stakeholder management, coordination & documentation
Primary Skill –
- Base 24 Classic
- Switch domain
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 2 to 6 Years