- Challenges and improves own coding continuously and that of colleagues; sets the rules for coding and enhances them;
- Has mastered several engineering languages and techniques, and determines the best use of it depending on the situation;
- Takes responsibility for mentoring, coaching and training colleagues locally and one or more environments (domains, platforms, products, architectures, technologies, …);
- Uses pattern recognition to assess what to do. Uses rules to determine how to do it.
- Optimizes, challenges and follows the coding and documentation standards and take ownership of features by specifying, designing and writing code and documentation
- Continues to partner with and perform code reviews for peers and others.
- Optimizes and challenges the (end-to-end) testing strategy by prioritizing the tests. Reviews tests of his/her peers (novice, advanced and competent engineers).
- Knows all the inner workings of at least one database product and can advise which database technology/paradigm to use.
- Provides expertise, gives advice and analytical support in order to ensure appropriate usage of middleware technologies
- Angular 2+, Java8/ J2EE, Spring, Springboot Microservices, Hibernate
June 27, 2022
Other Delivery units